At the regular August meeting of the Democratic Party of Orange County Central Committee, members passed endorsements of three candidates for Orange County seats that are up in the 2022 elections, and adopted two new resolutions.
- Katrina Foley for Orange County Board of Supervisors, District 2
- Joe Kerr for Orange County Board of Supervisors, District 5
- Pete Hardin for Orange County District Attorney
Take Action for 2022: Orange County Democrats are encouraged to visit candidates’ websites to sign up to volunteer, donate, and follow candidates on social media.
The Central Committee adopted two new resolutions:
- Call for Greater Action to Protect Children from COVID-19’s Delta Variant
- Resolution Opposing Anti-LGBT Bias and Transphobia and Demanding Allyship in All Spaces