2020 Chartering Materials
Chartering Renewal Deadline is April 1, 2020
All clubs, including new and existing clubs, must charter with the Democratic Party of Orange County (DPOC) each year. Chartering helps ensure all clubs uphold standards set forth by the California Democratic Party and DPOC. To start or renew your charter, please do the following:
- Download the 2020 charter documents to your computer. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS AND GUIDES.
- Fill out the documents and save them as (yyyy)(mm)(Club Acronym)(Application/Roster/
Bylaws). For example – 2020 03 LWDC Application, 2020 03 LWDC Roster, 2020 03 LWDC Bylaws.
- Submit the Application, Roster, and Bylaws by email to clubdirector@ocdemocrats.
org in the required formats by April 1, 2020.
- The application must be submitted in the fillable PDF format.
- The membership roster must be submitted using the official DPOC format in Microsoft Excel.
- The bylaws must be submitted with required provisions in Microsoft Word format, including the Code of Conduct.
- The chartering fee of $75 must be submitted to the DPOC at 1916 W. Chapman, Ste. B, Orange, CA 92868.
If you are interested in forming a new Democratic Club, please email Council of Clubs Director Sue Dearing.
To see if there is already a club serving your community, browse the list here.