Want to break into politics? Get to know political activism by interning with the Democratic Party of Orange County. DPOC seeks responsible and capable individuals who are interested in learning first-hand about politics.
This internship is ideal for college students or recent graduates who are interested in becoming involved in Democratic politics. The internship will be based at the DPOC headquarters in Orange. For any questions, please contact us.
- Enrolled in school or recently graduated student
- Minimum commitment of 3 months and 10 hours/week
- Registered Democrat
- Dependable, detail-oriented, motivated, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
All interns will perform standard office duties and are expected to assist in whatever areas are needed to help the team. Internships will teach you skills in
- Office Administration
- Field Organizing and Data Entry
- Fundraising and Event Planning
Offices are located in Orange. Hours are Monday – Friday from 10am – 6pm.
The DPOC is currently accepting applications for all cycles.
Please submit a cover letter and resume: